After 5 years in development and USD 250 million spent to create and produce “The House of Dancing Water”, the world's newest most spectacular extravaganza is now showing at City of Dreams, Macau.
“The House of Dancing Water” is uniquely created for City of Dreams by Franco Dragone, the world's most spectacular showmaker whose show have been seen by over 65 million spectators worldwide.
The show will be housed in a purpose-built theater designed with many breakthroughs including a stage pool that holds a record-breaking 3,7 million gallons of water, equivalent to 5 Olympic sized swimming pools. This state-of-the-art theather will provide the setting for the birth of an epic love story and spectacular journey through time, showcasing dazzling costumes, special effects and record breaking acts never seen before in a theater.
The show is a must-see experience you'll want to relive over and over again. Be sure to cathc it, only at City of Dreams, Macau.
Period : 01 July – 30 September 2011
Sun – Thu
Mon : 08.00pm
Thu – Sun :
05.00pm & 08.00pm
Approx 90 mins
- Breakfast for 2 person
- The house of Dancing Water Ticket for 2 (two) person Reserve “C”
Extra Benefits :
- HKD 100 City Dollars/room/stay (entertaiment Voucher)
- Oneway Cotai Ticket to HKG from MFM fro 2 person
Term & Condition :
- Applicable for indonesia Citizen, KIMS and Kitas Holder
- Booking should be mentioned guest name, passport number, date and time of the show
- Booking is upon guaranteed basis and stricly non-refundable for cancel/late comers
- Show ticket could be redemp at the Dancing Water Counter at hotel
- Extra benefits will be given at front office upon check in