6D4N Winter Ski in Korea X-Trip (Including Flights)Experience winter Ski on white snow in Korea..!!
From US$ 1250/pax by airasia
Day 1 : Arrival Incheon Int’l Airport, Korea
Meet our guide upon arrival at Incheon Int’l Airport. Transfer to Hotel for check-in.
Check-in Hotel: Incheon Tourist / Ulwang / Beach / Charis Hotel or Similar.
Meals – NIL
Day 2 : Incheon – Namiseom Island – Mt. Sorak
Morning transfer to Namiseom Island for tour - Enjoy a boat ride to Namiseom Island, the filming site of the popular Korean drama serial, “Winter Sonata”
Proceed to Mt. Sorak for tour (with Cable car ride): Mt. Sorak is one of the most beautiful mountains in Korea. Visit Shinheung Temple with sitting Buddha, and Kwonkeum Castle by cable car. (Note: cable car ride is subject to service availability)
Transfer to famous Daepohang fish market – a local fish market with various kind of fresh seafood.
Check-in Resort: Sorak Daemyung / Sun Valley / Pine Ridge Resort or Similar
Meals – Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
Day 3 : Mt. Sorak – Ski Resort
Transfer to Ski Resort, enjoy snow with Ski in the Resort – Learn how to ski & experience the fun of skiing, skating and sledding on the white snow! (Ski equipment & suit rental at own cost)
Check-in Ski Resort: Vivaldi / Oak Valley / Phoenix Park / High one Resort or Similar
**Note: for Ski Resort: 2 twin rooms sharing one unit.
Meals – Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
Day 4 : Mt Sorak – Everland - Seoul
Morning transfer to Yeoju & Premium Outlet for shopping.
Visit Everland (Passport Ticket Included), a fun-filled theme park to enjoy thrilling rides and a galore of lively entertainment and experience the jungle-safari ride.
Transfer to Seoul, shopping at Dangdaemum Market, the largest wholesale and retail shopping district in Korea
Check-in Hotel: Itaewon Crown / Dong Seoul / Biwon / Seoul Leisure / Noblesse Hotel or Similar
Meals – Breakfast & Dinner
Day 5 : Seoul - Departure
Explore the capital and largest city of Korea with our Seoul city tour. Visit Gyeongbok palace, Blue house and National Folklore Museum.
Shopping: visit Ginseng outlet, Amethyst factory, Dongchunghacho, Cosmetic and visit Myeongdong shopping district.
Evening/ night transfer to Incheon Int’l Airport for midnight flight departure
Meals – Breakfast & Lunch
Day 6 : Arrival Kuala Lumpur
Flight departs from Incheon Airport.
Arrive Kuala Lumpur LCCT Airport
Meals – NIL
** The final tour itinerary is subject to the discretion of local tour operators **
Rooming – Maximum 3 persons are allowed in a room (Twin / Triple Share basis), Guest travelling alone MUST book the “Single Traveler” rate and a Single room will be arranged.
For Day 3 accommodation in Ski Resort, 2 Twin rooms sharing one unit.
Day 1 – Incheon Tourist / Ulwang / Beach / Charis Hotel or Similar
Day 2 – Sorak Daemyung / Sun Valley / Pine Ridge Resort or Similar
Day 3 – Vivaldi / Oak Valley / Phoenix Park / High One Resort or Similar
Day 4 – Itaewon Crown / Dong Seoul / Biwon / Seoul Leisure / Noblesse Hotel or Similar
• 3 Breakfast in Hotel
• 1 Breakfast outside in Seoul
• 3 Lunches
• 3 Dinners
* Remarks: Breakfast in Seoul, Lunches and Dinners are provided at tourist restaurant. Type of meals including Ginseng Chicken Soup, Sha-bu Sha-bu, B.B.Q., Steamboat, Chinese & Korean style
D7 504 KUL/ICN 1420/2145
D7 505 ICN/KUL 0020/0605
STRICTLY NO DEVIATION ALLOWED
• Hotel accommodation inclusive of all applicable taxes
• English speaking spot guide
• Admission to sightseeing as per itinerary
• Meals as per stated in itinerary
• Air conditional coach for sightseeing & transfers
• International flight & airport taxes with AirAsiaX
Exclusions (NOT INCLUDED) :
• Personal expenses & Travel Insurance
• Visa to Korea (if needed)
• Rental cost for Ski equipment & Suit (Ski Equipment: Appx. USD 40/ Suit: Appx. USD 15)
• Tipping (will be pre-collected during Tour finalization)
• Flight’s Special Service Requests (SSR) – Check-in Baggage allowance, Meals on board, Seats assignment & etc
• Service of a tour leader
Tipping (will be pre collected):
• Compulsory tipping of Rm70 per person per package will be pre-collected during tour finalization before departure.
Important note :
• Kindly bring along own toiletries as most local chain hotel DO NOT provide toiletries (toothbrush, toothpaste).
• International roaming might not be available, kindly check with your local telco company in regards to this
Important note 2:
• Please provide us with the requirement at time of booking : 1. Passport Number 2. Date of Birth 3. Nationality 4. Passport Expiry Date
• We will contact you one to two months prior to departure for tour finalization & pre-collect tipping.
• The flight itinerary will be issued to you after tipping collected & tour finalized
• Kindly print out the itinerary from this page & carry over with you
• Upon arrival, kindly look out for your driver who will be carrying your a ply-card with your name & our company name
After you have made your booking, please follow these 3 easy steps:
1. Print your voucher which is located at the bottom of your travel confirmation e-mail.
2. Follow the redemption instructions on your voucher.
3. Take all vouchers with you.
Terms and conditions
Cancellations and Changes: All purchased cannot be cancelled, refunded, changed, exchanged or transferred to other individuals. Regardless of whatever portion that remains un-used in the itinerary, no refund will be made to the guest who breaks the journey from the itinerary.
Surcharge and Admin Fee: We reserve the right to collect additional surcharge plus admin fee for single traveler.
Insufficient and Inaccurate Information: We are not liable for non service render if the flight details/ hotel are not provided upon reservation or inaccurate date provided upon reservation.
Last minute request: Ground handler reserves the right/ discretion to refuse last minute request/ non booked service.
Other terms and condition apply.