7D5N South New Zealand Scenic XTripScenic summer of south New Zealand..!
BY Air Asia
Day 1 : KUALA LUMPUR - CHRISTCHURCH
Self check in at LCC Terminal for your flight to Christchurch, New Zealand. Arrival in Christchurch, meet and greet by the local representative. Transfer check in to the hotel.
Overnight in Christchurch
Meals – NIL
Day 2 : CHRISTCHURCH – TAKEPO – QUEENSTOWN
Leave from Christchurch and drive south passing lush green farmland of Canterbury where you will see lots of sheep, cattle and deer farms. Stop at Lake Tekapo for photos stop and visit Church of Good Shepherd.
Heading further south takes us to spectacular Queenstown where you will check in to your hotel and then enjoy time to yourself exploring this beautiful alpine town.
Overnight in Queenstown
Meals – Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
Day 3 : QUEENSTOWN – TE ANAU
In the morning, enjoy a brief city tour of Queenstown before heading to Te Anau.
Depart to Te Anau in the afternoon. Stopping at adventure sites you will be able to enjoy optional tours like Bungy Jumping & Jet Boating. Pass by the small town of Kingston, the home of a remarkable vintage steam train. Further on, the settlements of Lumsden and Mossburn
Overnight in Te Anau
Meals – Breakfast & Dinner
Day 4 : TE ANAU – MILFORD SOUND - QUEENSTOWN
Depart Te Anau, the "Gateway to Fiord land" and enter the Fiord land National Park, to be mesmerized by the grandeur of this region. As you pass through the Eglington Valley, you will see ancient alpine beech forest, stunning waterfalls and the famous Mirror Lakes where the coach pauses for photo opportunities.
Passing the stunning Christie Falls and enters the 1.2 kilometre (0.75 miles) long Homer Tunnel, drilled through the solid rock of a mountain. As you exit the Homer Tunnel, prepare yourself for the breathtaking impact of the Cleddau Valley and the descent into Milford Sound
At Milford Sound, take a spectacular Milford Sound Red Boat cruise on the sound, where you will see the wonders of Mitre Peak, glacier scarred rock walls that rise 1200 metres (3937 feet) vertically from the sea, and waterfalls that tumble from hanging valleys and crash into the sound far below. After your cruise, re-board your coach for the return journey back to Queenstown
Milford sound tour will be replace by Doubtful Sound tour in the event weather do not permit the visit to Milford sound
Overnight in Queenstown
Meals – Breakfast, Buffet Lunch on board & Dinner
Day 5 : QUEENSTOWN - TEKAPO
Say goodbye to Queenstown and towards to Tekapo. Stop at the famous Mrs Jones fruit shop - one of Central Otago's most well known fruit
Heading inland, the landscape soon changes from rolling hills to spectacular mountains and lakes. Pass by the picturesque Lake Pukaki with spectacular views of Mt Cook (New Zealand's highest mountain). Check in to the hotel and dinner at the local restaurant.
Overnight in Tekapo
Meals - Breakfast & Dinner
Day 6 : TEKAPO - CHRISTCHURCH – AIRPORT
Check out from the hotel and transfer to Christchurch via Ashburton and shopping stop at Farmer’s Corner. Continue transfer to the city to enjoy a brief city tour of Christchurch. After that, an optional tour is available to visit a famous Ko Tane Show of Maori Cultural at Willowbank.
Take a dinner at Chinese restaurant before transferring to Christchurch Airport for your evening flight departing at 0010 hrs on the next coming day.
Meals – Breakfast & Dinner
Day 8 : ARRIVE KUALA LUMPUR
The sequence of itinerary, meals, and hotel arrangement are subject to the final adjustment of the local ground operator
Hotel Used – Or Similar:
Standard Class Christchurch hotel – Ibis Christchurch or similar
Standard Class Queenstown hotel – Copthorne Lakefront Hotel or similar
Standard Class Te Anau hotel – Kingsgate Te Anau Hotel or similar
Standard Class Tekapo hotel – Godley Resort Hotel or similar
A maximum of 3 person is allowed in a room. In the event a booking consist of 3 person twin share, a triple room will be given. If you need 2 rooms for 3 person, then you should book 2 x twin share + 1 x single to a room
Minimun person allowed to book:
If a single person is making a booking, he/she needs to book in the "single to a room" category unless he/she has another booking to share room with.
D7-280 KUL/CHC 0840/2355
D7-281 CHC/KUL 0110/0725
•• No Deviation of tour allowed.
• Hotel accommodation inclusive of all applicable taxes
• Driver Guide for 30 guests & below. Local guide if the group size has 30 guest & above
• Meals as per program
• Return international air ticket + related taxes
• Sightseeing as mentioned in itinerary
• Air conditional Coach for sightseeing & transfer + driver
Exclusions (NOT INCLUDED) :
• Personal expenses & travel insurance
• Hotel porterage, Pier/Airport assistance
• Visa Fees (if required)
• Check in luggage & Meals on flight
Tipping (NOT INCLUDED) :
• Compulsory tipping of Rm150 per person per trip will be collected.
Optional Tour (Not included):
: • Ko Tane Show; Bungy Jump, Jet Boating, Air Safaris & Tekapo Helicopters
Important note :
• In the event if guests were denied entry by the immigration, guest has to be made own way to the hotel. All expenses bound at own cost.
• Please provide us with the requirement at time of booking :- 1. Passport Number. 2. Date of Birth. 3. Nationality. 4. Expiry Date.
• In the event there is a delay on your part at immigration, you will need to make your own way to hotel on arrival day.
• In the event a person is deny entry to a country, the cost of deportation will be borne by themselves.
Important Messages, after you have made your booking
• Kindly print the pre-paid voucher, the link Print Voucher is on AirAsiaGo Online Confirmation email.
• Kindly print out this tour itinerary on this page.
• An email will be sending to you (at least 3 weeks prior to the departure at time of tour finalization), this is to request additional information for the passport detail or etc.
• Flight booking number or confirmation will be generated to you at least 10 days prior to your departure date.
• Carry all vouchers, tour itinerary ,flight booking number,Pasport ,Visa,and all document needed with you.
• Upon arrival, kindly look out for the local representative who will be carrying a ply-card with named AirAsiaGo.com
Terms and conditions
•Cancellations and charges : All purchased cannot be cancelled, refunded, changed, exchanged or transferred to other individuals. Regardless of whatever portion that remains un-used in the itinerary, no refund will be made to the guest who breaks the journey from the itinerary.
•Surcharge and Admin Fee : We reserve the right to collect additional surcharge plus admin fee for single traveler.
•Insufficient and Inaccurate Information:: We are not liable for non service render if the flight details/ hotel are not provided upon reservation or inaccurate date provided upon reservation. •Last minute request: Ground handler reserves the right/ discretion to refuse last minute request/ non booked service. •Other terms and condition apply.